Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Hair Cut


Payton loves fashion. She enjoys watching "What Not to Wear" and pays attention to what people are wearing. She has asked to pick out Ashton's clothes almost daily since she was born. (She also asks to pick out mine too.... I didn't think I needed any help- but maybe I am wrong).

She decided on a hair style she wanted and she begged me to take her to the salon. She went into the salon and told the hairdresser what she wanted. They were so great with her. She felt like a million bucks (and I think she looks like it too!) I do wonder if her hairstyle was desired because of the new Justice hat (a tweenie store here in the US- Canadian equivalent would be La Senza Girl) or it was just coincidence that they both complement each other so well. Either way, she show cased her great taste and style. What a sweetie.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She looks darling, and I love that hat! Looks like your Christmas and New Year's was fun too. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Whoah! So grown up! Nice work Payton! You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Payton is goah-jhuss! I love the whole look. Do you think it translates well to mom of four? Does Payton do consultations?

Contributors