It was a PERFECT day for the beach. The weather was wonderfully warm (I am usually in a sweatshirt at the beach- sad but true). The kids met some of their friends there so it was a good 'good-bye CA beaches' get together!
I had bought a 2L of Strawberry Soda a month or so ago and Alex absolutely loved it. When I was getting our food for the beach I almost bought another... then I saw it! Individual cans! What a great concept. It was a special treat. (Another plus was drinking it at the beach made for super easy clean up if some of it spilled!
The scenery is so beautiful at Natural Bridges. It was such a gorgeous day that I even called my sister and made her listen to the ocean. We all had such a great time. The only thing that would have made it better was being able to take a nap! That's the only downer when you take a bunch of kids to the beach by yourself (and yet I still do it!).
It is these kinds of days that make me realize how lucky I am to live here. You really can forget almost everything in the world while you sit and relax and listen to the ocean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment