
The way I look at it, if you get the pictures done PRIOR to 18 months they count as their one year old pictures. I always have a headache when I leave Sears Portrait Studio and this experience was no different. I think this will be my last visit to Sears.
Of course when we arrived, she was with another client so we waited while they finished up. Then she started setting up and put a field of flowers for Ashton's background? Really? I had her changed that (a little bit too much competition with the dress I explained) and then she answered her cell phone. It was her mom, she got an interview for another job that she had found on Craigs list which would pay a lot more money. When would she fit in the interview because she went on lunch from 2 -3 (we were at 1:30 by this time- I took this as another hint). She took a shot and then said she had to go make a phone call.
Of course my ONE year old was getting restless. She didn't want her shoes on, she didn't want to sit, stand, or do anything that would make it easy to take pictures. I told the photographer I enjoyed candid shots and finally convinced her to take a couple....
She kept saying that maybe I should come back at 3. No thanks, (she had no idea how hard it was to get here in the first place, I literally sandwiched it in between another meeting, renting an apt and taking Alex to his class. Let's see at 3 I take rents in pick up Alex and Logan, take Logan home, take Alex and Payton in for Haircuts by 4 then take Madison to open her College Saving account.... nope, it's now or never lady).

While I don't love the shots, they are still pretty cute. One more thing off of my to do list. :)


4 comments:
She looks adorable. I still have never even had professional pictures of Matthew taken. I need to get a few done before he goes to college.
She's adorable!
i like the background, cute pics!!...we did sears for ashli's first few sets of pictures...but after a couple of bad sessions, we started going down to kiddie kandids in babies r us.
Ohh! What a sweetheart! It's funny the shots I don't love immediately, I seem to really love as years go by. I think these are perfect, and maybe you will love them more as time passes too.
Post a Comment