It was just over a year ago (May 21st to be exact) that my OB told me I should terminate my pregnancy. It is really humbling to look at what a difference a year (and a LOT of prayer and sacrifice from everyone) makes. Every time I see her sweet smile or hear her little giggle, I am humbled by the "bigger picture".
Friday, May 30, 2008
Late Night Ponderings
It was just over a year ago (May 21st to be exact) that my OB told me I should terminate my pregnancy. It is really humbling to look at what a difference a year (and a LOT of prayer and sacrifice from everyone) makes. Every time I see her sweet smile or hear her little giggle, I am humbled by the "bigger picture".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your faith during your pregnancy with baby Ashton really strengthened my testimony. I'm not sure if I told you, but I used your story in my sacrament talk back in January. You helped me realize that faith isn't a noun (I used to see it as something you had), it's a verb (I now see it as something you do). I'm so glad she is here, and I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment