Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Kevin's work schedule has been a little crazy the last little while so we didn't formulate any concrete birthday plans except for dessert somewhere. His day freed up so he called me and told me what he had in mind. I told the kids I needed to run an errand for Dad's birthday and they all needed to come and help.

We piled in the van. Alex was the first one to catch on as we pulled into the parking lot of the movie theatre. "Are we going to watch a movie Mom?"

I replied, "Why don't you ask Dad?" who was pulling in right behind us. Imagine their suprise when Kevin pulled out the fandago'd tickets for 'High School Musical 3'. They were so excited.


We ended the evening at one of Kevin's favorite restaurants IHOP. (They have this amazing banana, caramel, cheesecake crepe.... well, let's just say I am a little addicted too!)

The kids thought it was a perfect birthday (which made me smile a little! What a good Dad) Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors