Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Pumpkin Update



For those of you who doubted the kiss of death which the Bay Area has on food related items, I thought I would show you some concrete evidence: These are the pumpkins we carved last Monday! 1 week ago!!!!









Madison's is above. (Payton wants to know why Madison's hasn't begun to sink- but there is no debate that it is completely black with mold inside and looking well decayingly (spell check says this isn't a word.... but I think it fits nicely) gross)





Payton's may have won the ooze award.














Then there is Alex's......










Poor little Ashton's pumpkin! :(

















While we are talking about Family Nights, I need to include this hilarious story. It is one of those ones that you need to laugh at in private though. Payton was doing family night this week and she made all of these visual aids that were darling. She made faces on full sheets of paper with their mouths cut out. Then she had come up with scenarios (some good, some not so good) and we chose which 'person' would have said or done them. The funniest part of it all was the name of the person who was well, not so kind. Are you ready........ "Meanie Tweenie". Let's just say Madison didn't laugh. Payton changed the name upon request, but Kevin and I nearly bust a gut!!! In Payton's defense, I think she was just trying to find rhyming words (maybe drawing from personal experience?).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors