
We had the kids year end Art Show. The teacher helped them choose the artwork they wanted to submit.
Payton choose her 'Toucan' and her "Cityscape".

Madison chose "Hare" and her "City Scape".

Alex chose his "Woman with a Long Neck" (I love the name almost as much as I love the painting!) You can see the pride in his eyes. He also asked me take a movie of him 'discussing' his painting. What a sweetheart!
Here the kids are with their 'fearless' teacher, Miss Karen. She has been so brave to teach them art for the past 2 years. They have really grown to care about her and even run back in if they have forgotten to give her a hug before they leave. I am grateful for her love and dedication. Thanks for all you do Miss Karen!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! These are fabulous! I wonder if I need to buy an early "Reil" as an investment. Way to go!
Very nice artwork! Way to go K Reils!
Post a Comment