Friday, April 2, 2010

A Wicked Thursday!


Our day began with some last minute 'real' mall shopping. Alyssa and Krystie needed to stock up on their Hollister, Abercrombie etc clothing that we didn't get at the outlets. It was kinda weird being at the mall. I try and avoid them these days..... but I have missed them. The beautiful displays, everything orderly- whoops I got a little off track there... We lunched on Pretzels and Jamba Juice (both of which are seriously lacking in Alberta).

I gave the girls back to Alex while Deanna and I did her last minute exchanges, etc. We made it home, glammed up and left for San Francisco. Wicked returned to the Orpheum and being the good Aunt that I am, I made sure I exposed my nieces to a bit of 'culture' (jk).

They really enjoyed it and my girls and I enjoyed seeing it a second time. It is a good 'perspective' show.

I took them home across the Bay Bridge (don't ask- the GPS sent me there- I obeyed- it didn't add any extra to my time otherwise I would have hesitated). While we were on the bridge Alyssa said she watched a movie on bridges in school and there was one in San Francisco that collapse during an earth quake. I don't know if she found it as humorous as I did... but life with me is always an educational experience. Now she could tell her teacher- been there done that! :) (another jk)

Again while the girls slept in the back of the van, I was able to enjoy a final late night chit chat with my little sis. We still had a day (after all they weren't leaving until 2....)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors