Friday, April 2, 2010

Never Say Good-bye


Well, we tried to squeeze absolutely every bit of time out of their visit. There was no way around it, they had to leave.

















You can see my sweet Alex telling Nana not to be sad because we will be coming in July. Life is just so much simpler when you're 6.


I think it was the hardest on Ashton (and on Nana as well). Almost every time I left, Nana stayed behind and played with her. She had her very own 'private' Nana. Ashton cried when Kevin pulled out taking them to the airport. (I think Nana cried too).



Thanks for a great visit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet that Ashton has that special relationship with your mom too! It sounds like you had a wonderful visit! Jealous of seeing Wicked again--you have so many wonderful opportunities!

Delyna said...

We do have amazing opportunities.... but I would give it all up in a heart beat to live closer to my family!

Contributors