Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cheater Birthday


Payton is so much like me. I have a really hard time waiting to give a gift when I have gotten a present that I know the person will absolutely LOVE. She got her gift for Ashton's birthday a few days before and she just couldn't wait. At first I said that she couldn't open it and then I began to question my decision. Why not? It won't dramatically change Ashton's birthday 'day' having one less present to open- so I let 'her' (or them, as you can see by Payton's enthusiasm) open it.

Ashton was thrilled by her present. It had all the important components for a two year old. An accompanying DVD and a pony that had 'shoes' that could come on and off and a tiara. How special. I loved seeing the girls so excited for each other.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors