
Because we were able to hang out for the whole day we got to enjoy some of the 'perks' of being a "Rock Star". I think my kids were the most impressed with the 'restaurant' that was always available. Mike (yes, that would be Mike Kruger) said that the catering service had mentioned that they were trying to be more 'kid friendly'. Looks like they succeeded. I think the always available ice cream was really the kids favorite. (Mine was the yummy fruit flan- I think I ate all of them because by dinner time they were all gone, but the rest of the desserts were still there.... oops). Alex said that he wanted to come back every Tuesday and eat there. Me too. I think I shall look into a catering trailer for my home. It would be nice whenever we are hungry just to go in and grab a plate full of food! (Think of how much time that would free up for me!)
They also had some activities to help people pass that time (and I imagine a bit of stress relief). Alex loved playing basketball. Payton made sure everyone noticed the flowers.
We also checked where Kevin and the girls would be watching the concert. There was an area to the side of Nickelback which people could set up chairs. They reserved it all for us! They were so sweet.




No comments:
Post a Comment