Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nickelback Pt. 3

Mike told us come back to the 'tent' for pictures right before the show. He told us that they do friends and family right at the end so they don't have to wait in line. (Let me tell you, we saw that line... it was insane. The people in that line were the ones who bought those insanely expensive tickets to 'meet' Nickelback). Luckily line actually moved really quickly though. Here is where my portion of the tale ends. I took Alex and Ashton and headed home. It was actually really weird pulling out of the parking lot in my minivan while packs of bikers were arriving. We had VIP parking so we were able to park right up at the front so I got to see everyone as we were leaving. We were the ONLY minivan there. I felt pretty conspicuous. :)

These are Kevin's pictures from the evening. They had a great time. Thanks again to Mike for the 'celebrity' treatment.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors