Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning



We had a wonderful Christmas Day. It was just our little family and it was so much fun. As Ashton opened presents, she wanted to set up and play with every little thing. It was so sweet. Alex opened a 3-D game and kept his glasses on until he opened his 'big nose' ones. Ashton got her first crown and pair of 'heels'. (She also got a beautiful hand sewn dress, which she refused to wear because she had her new pjs. Love two year olds!)

Our day was playing with the kids. It was so much fun. I felt like a grown up mom because I made a entire turkey dinner from start to finish by myself. Then I went and played "Disney's Dance Dance Revolution" on the Wii and I remembered that I was still just a young mom trying to do my best to just keep up. (BTW way, I did beat Madison once or twice)

We were so blessed by all the wonderful gifts that were given and received. I was touched by the though that my kids had put into the gifts they gave one another. I am grateful for the gift having my sweet children and a loving husband. Merry Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Delyna. I'm glad you had such a wonderful holiday together. It sounds just how it should be.

Contributors