Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Criminal Behavior or Trying to Please Mom?


As we were leaving the Oakland Temple I paused to look at the beautiful poppies that were blooming. They were so pretty. Having grown up in Canada, I thought about how novel it was to have flowers blooming in December. I also thought about how much these flowers would please my Granny.

Well, I guess I paused too long. While I was contemplating, Ashton picked one!!!!!! I let out a reserved scream and then tried to stuff it back into the ground!!!! Are you kidding me? It is bad enough she picked a flower at a public place but at the temple!!! So much for the celestial kingdom now little girl. Sigh.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jacquie-Monique said...

Delyna, Greg's wondering why I'm laughing so hard. For some reason, I'm not sure a dad would find as much humor in the poppy-picked-at-the-temple sacrilege or the "planted"-back-in-the-ground-by-Mom desperation. That just tickled my funny bone. Thanks for making my day. How IS Ashton? Feeling better? How are you holding up? Hope all's well soon! Monique

Contributors