Saturday, June 28, 2008

Alex's Favorite Ride

Madison really wanted to go on the Hollywood Tower of Terror at the California Adventure. They pretend you are in an old Hollywood Hotel and have entered the Twilight Zone. You enter the elevator and they drop you 13 floors! (It still blows me away that people do this intentionally to themselves!) Alex went on it the first time semi-reluctantly. He came off and yelled, "That was so cool! I want to go again!"

They went and got in line again (remember the importance of taking a baby..... ) Kevin realized that Madison was tall enough to take Alex on (add the importance of taking an almost 11 year old with thick flip flops to my Disneyland List :) so he bailed and took the 'for weak stomachs exit' (at least that is what I am calling it!)

Madison was so great, she even helped another woman who was scared too go on (none of her family would go) by holding her hand!!!












On the way down the elevator doors open up and everyone can see how high up they are (add to the fear....) and Disney snaps a picture. Kevin was waiting at the monitor to take a picture of the picture (I guess that is one reason why it was O.K. he didn't go on the ride, a weak one.... but O.K.) My kids are crazy! That's why I love them!

(P.S. for the record I did go on it 13 years ago with Kevin when we went to Disney World- now I am older and wiser!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors