Monday, June 2, 2008

I Don't Dance.......

Saturday was the Primary Talent Show. It was darling and all of the kids did a great job. My kids have very definite ideas of what their talents are. Alex really sincerely feels that dancing is his talent....... He chose his song, "I Don't Dance from High School Musical 2" and proceeded to do his own choreographed dance on stage. What a guy. He is always bringing a smile to my face. (I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!)

P.S. I am dependent on Kevin to get the videos up on my blog... as soon as he has done the ones for the girls, they will be up.

4 comments:

M Reil said...

Go Alex Go Alex
you do dance!

Kevin said...

Dear Alex,

I'll need some of my moves back. I have so few...

Jennifer said...

I love it! That is the best dance I've ever seen. What a confident, charismatic, little cutie (and choreographer!)

Holly said...

That looks shockingly similar to a dance Darcy does around the house.

Contributors