I wouldn't be fair if I didn't show some of the 'nature' that is recorded on my camera. I always joke with Kevin that he is lucky that we are digital........ It cracks me up. Before digital, we could go to a zoo (or any other place with animals) and when we would get our pictures back from being developed, and I was lucky if had 1 person that I knew in the entire set! I created the "you can only take the picture if there is someone we know in the picture" rule. In fact, one of the first things Kevin said when we did get a digital camera was, "Now I can take as many pictures as I like!" I do still insist that my kids get photographed in
some of them.... aren't I mean? (Please note Alex in one of these)

To give you a quick explanation..... the first one is a yellow spotted millipede, Alex using his superhuman strength to hold up a fallen Redwood, a banana slug (the park's kinda claim to fame- it's on their patches, pins, and books... they do look pretty gross- but easy to see!), and some mushrooms....... (it was part of the nature hunt...) all from our camping trips at the Portola Redwoods State Park this past weekend.
Enjoy!
(P.S. Just to give you a 'statistical feel- 7/21 of this set of pictures had someone in them [I counted the ones where Alex "accidentally" ended up on the edge...] 1/3 is definitely above average- way to go sweetie! )
No comments:
Post a Comment