Saturday, June 28, 2008
How My Day Began
"Hey Mom, your clock says 5:25. "
"Yes. Alex, that's because it is 5:25."
"Hey Mom, your clock says 5:27. Look the sun is coming up. It's almost morning"
"Um hum- but it's not up yet, so we need to stay sleeping."
"Hey Mom, your clock says 5:30. "
"Yes, Alex, try to go back to sleep."
"Hey Mom, clips are for the day time, not for sleeping," and he proceeds to remove the clip from my hair.
I lift my head.
"Hey mom it's 5:32."
"O.K. Alex," (knowing I am fighting a loosing battle) "let's go down stairs."
"Really Mom? You're my best mom! I just love you so, so much."
Madison's comment when she woke up (she had to get up at 7:30 a.m. because she was going on a 'behind the scenes trip at the Monteray Bay Aquarium) was, "Alex must be sick. He is never up before anyone else".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(125)
-
▼
June
(20)
- How My Day Began
- And now he's 5
- Celebrity Sightings
- Alex's Favorite Ride
- My two A's
- Little Known Rules of Disneyland
- Disney, June 17th,2008
- The American Girls with the American Girls!Madis...
- American Girl Place
- The Reils
- Father's Day Festivities
- The Soup
- The Beach!
- Travel Town, LA, CA
- Tech Savy Baby
- No title
- Kevin pictures....
- Portola Redwood, CA
- Alex Graduates from Preschool
- I Don't Dance.......
-
▼
June
(20)


1 comment:
Warning silly string is not yummy it is GROSS! I would know!
(nar nar nar)
Post a Comment