Trying not to freak out, I explained to him that he wasn't allowed to
His response, "But mom, I couldn't see my computer." Now I admit getting his hair cut had been on my to do list, but unfortunately it obviously wasn't high enough on the list. I guess I should take some of the responsibility. Had I known that it was impairing his gaming ability, I would have gotten it done sooner.
When I took him in, the hair stylist ask me if he used a razor. No, just kid scissors. She said that she had never seen someone cut so close to the skin without a razor. Yeah, that's Alex, he does everything with a little too much gusto.
When he saw himself he said, "Mom, I look like Max!" Even when we woke up the next morning, he asked, 'Do I still look like Max mom?" .....
What is even funnier is when we were down in So. Pasadena, Alex got gum in his hair. Steve offered to shave his head then. I had wanted him to have a little 'longer look' so I declined his generous offer. Suzette and I rubbed peanut butter in his hair and got all of the gum out. A wasted labor of love I guess.
My Alex.


No comments:
Post a Comment