Well, as always, my kids give new meaning to something. I told them that we could go window shopping in Downtwon Disney. Well, my "shy" girls thought of it as a photo opportunity. "Take my picture in front of this one.... now this one". It is fun to look back and see the window fronts there.
Payton fell in love in the Anne Geddes store (who am I kidding, so did I). She wanted me to buy the $180 newborn doll for the two of us to share..... maybe someday.
Madison was in the play Peter Pan so she of course wanted a picture in front of that window.
Here is what Alex was doing while the girls were getting their pictures taken.....
slurping a slushie. Well, at least that kept him beside me!
Being the "Year of A Million Dreams" at Disneyland we lucked out and got free mouse ears for everyone. I had everyone pose for me right before we left. (Note Alex and the slushie...... at least he stayed in one spot for the picture).


No comments:
Post a Comment