In one of the books, Samantha makes a ''mod podge" box which she ends up giving to her Aunt Cornelia for Christmas. Oh course that had to be one of our activities. Second station consisted of cross stitch (Samantha was always working on her sampler), and the final one was making watering cans for the dolls and note cards.
The girls were all darling. We had finger sandwiches (which Payton cut into shapes of flowers) and lots of different cookies, cupcakes and herbal teas. I would let them choose what type of tea they wanted and if they didn't like their 'creation' I would let them start over.
They were also so cute while while choosing their food. We could go around and serve them and I basically let them have whatever they wanted (it was a tea party- of course they could eat all of their favorites)
The girls were always surprised when I said, "yes". :)
The most important thing was that the girls felt special and had a great time. I think we achieved that goal.


No comments:
Post a Comment