Friday, February 12, 2010

One Little Word


We were getting ready for the girls Valentines Day Parties. We don't have a lot of carpet in our house (only an area rug, the stairs and the bedrooms) but I thought it might be nice to freshen it up prior to our guest's arrival. I purchased some of that carpet powder and started sprinkling the stairs before I vacuumed. Alex, being the sweet boy that he is wanted to help. I had finished the stairs so I told him that he could do the area rug. I told him to just sprinkle it. Make sure you can not see the powder on the carpet.

One little word- NOT some how got lost in translation. He also tried to fix it by putting poor Roomba on it. Roomba didn't stand a chance. :) He apologized, "I thought you said so you can see the powder." I know bud, I know that's what you thought. Sigh. At least the carpet was extra fresh for Madison's friends to sleep on it. :) I love that he at least wants to help (even if it makes more work for me). :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors