I gave Kevin the camera to take pictures of the kids mini golfing while I chased Ashton all over Golfland. I thought it would be easier for them to have a toddler free golf session (with no one trying to 'help' the ball get into the hole). When I looked at the pictures he took of the kids I cracked up. He managed to take pictures of their poses and their swings..... but only managed to get one picture of one of their faces. Crack me up! Alex gained his love of mini golfing from his dad. (After all what really is the most important, the golfing or the children!!! JK) Here are my headless children. They are having a great time! You can tell by the looks on their faces... oops I mean by the correct position of the fingers on their hands! :) Love you sweetie!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
My Kids Mini Golfing (I think)
I gave Kevin the camera to take pictures of the kids mini golfing while I chased Ashton all over Golfland. I thought it would be easier for them to have a toddler free golf session (with no one trying to 'help' the ball get into the hole). When I looked at the pictures he took of the kids I cracked up. He managed to take pictures of their poses and their swings..... but only managed to get one picture of one of their faces. Crack me up! Alex gained his love of mini golfing from his dad. (After all what really is the most important, the golfing or the children!!! JK) Here are my headless children. They are having a great time! You can tell by the looks on their faces... oops I mean by the correct position of the fingers on their hands! :) Love you sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment