
Wow, I am so impressed! Kevin did the floors in our school room and they look so amazing. This is going to be the room that I spend the majority of my day in and I am in love with it! (The floors really do look phenomenal!!!)
We began moving the bookcases into the school room this weekend. All the books are now there, now I just need to get organizing my library. Trying to get it ALL done, we moved all the books over so we could start sorting tomorrow. Oops. I forgot how much my kids read-especially at bed time. I guess tomorrow we will bring home some books from our own library (fine-free..... :)
I have been trying not to get too ancy but now that we have starting moving a few things in, it is hard not to. Luckily there aren't enough hours in the day for us to get it done any sooner. At least it gives us that extra surge of adrenaline to keep us going.



5 comments:
Wow--it looks really beautiful. I'm so happy for you.
It looks fantastic! Way to go Kevin!
Wow, I love the color on the walls (they are a different color right?) and the floors are spectacular! Kevin did a magnificent job.
Great job Kevy!
Mom, you should post the photo of it with the furniture! That looks good! =)
Post a Comment