Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trick or Treat
Once everyone got back from Trick or Treating they set up this candy exchage. It went suprisingly smooth. It was fun to see the 'negotiations'.
Everyone came home happy and full of sugar. (Well everyone except Mom and Dad. Luckily we took 2 vehicles because the van broke down. I had some problems driving there so I had Kevin take the van home and I drove his car. The van broke down so I ended up having to go back and get the van occupants. We had the van towed to the dealership. We will see how it all ends up. It ended up being a late night for Mom and Dad)
P.S. Look at Payton's ringlets without her hat. They were so beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow--fun to read all of your blog posts! It looks like you all had an eventful Halloween!I'm so impress with the continuation of the annual Halloween party. We wish we could be a part of it! Nice work Payton on not giving up on the final touch to your beautiful costume. Love your blonde ringlets. Madison--so impressed with your initiative with your costume--it turned out great! My nephews choose a costume and they are the same thing for like 3+ years in a row--I get Alex!
Post a Comment