Alex woke up that morning and said, "Mom, is it July 19th?" (Obviously, he had been counting down the days!) It was. "Hooray! We get to go mini golfing and the water slides!". As you can see there was a lot to keep a 'bunch' of children happy.
Madison keeping accurate score of her mini golf game. (Can't you just see, "Dad, you're embarrassing me!")
Payton with her posse. She always is helping kids and today was no exception. She had several younger 'buddies' who she helped negotiate the water slides.
Mom and Ashton hanging out.
Ashton is modeling 'the hat'. I have to tell you I get SO many comments on this hat. It doesn't matter if we are at the park surrounded by friends (or strangers), Disneyland, the zoo, people always tell me how much they like her hat. Don't get me wrong I love it (that's why I bought it), it is just becoming amusing. I should start keeping statistics. Oh course, we can't discount the fact that one of the cutest babies in the world is modeling it!


2 comments:
Okay, so it's time to confess. I actually liked Ashton's hat so much that while we were babysitting your kiddos, I took a photo of Matthew wearing the hat. He was not amused, but the rest of us had a good chuckle.
Holly, that made me laugh out loud!!! Glad Matthew had the opportunity to enjoy it. :)
Post a Comment