Ashton cheering on her sisters (and playing with their flip flops). For those of you who are super perceptive..... yes, she is standing holding onto the wall, but she is relying on it less and less. :( I keep explaining to her that she is not allowed to grow up. She smiles (I think to humor me) but alas, she keeps growing.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Ashton cheering on her sisters (and playing with their flip flops). For those of you who are super perceptive..... yes, she is standing holding onto the wall, but she is relying on it less and less. :( I keep explaining to her that she is not allowed to grow up. She smiles (I think to humor me) but alas, she keeps growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(125)
-
▼
July
(27)
- Hip Hoppin' Girls
- Chocolate Milk- FOR EVERYBODY!!!
- I did it!
- SF Tall Ships Festival
- Soccer
- Set them Free.....
- Getting into her work!
- My Artists
- Payton's Dance Class
- Better than a Little Brother
- Alex
- 4th of July Party on July 19th
- Swimming Lessons
- Olive Garden
- I ate Madison's Face!
- Madison't 11th Birthday
- Sticker Shock
- Reil American Girls!
- Darn
- Family Night
- Great Kids
- A Birthday At the Pool
- A 'Tweener'
- Independence Day
- How little boys crash
- Unchartered Territory
- Happy Canada Day
-
▼
July
(27)


No comments:
Post a Comment