Sunday, July 13, 2008

I ate Madison's Face!

So the highlight of Madison's birthday party for Alex was that he was going to be able to eat Madison's face. He even talked about it the night before. When the cake was cut, we made sure that he got Madison's face. He was so excited he didn't even wait for his fork or the icecream.

Once all of the guests had left, Kevin and I were sitting on the couch having some down time. Alex said excitedly, "Mom I ate some of Madison's Webkinz."

I replied, "Yes, when we cut Madison's cake, you ate her face and some of her Webkinz."

"No Mom," he said excitedly, " I just ate some of her Webkinz with my face. When I came around the corner, I saw Alex, eating the Webkinz off the cake. I guess it was just a tempation, a half eaten chocolate cake, just sitting on the counter, begging to be eaten. Maybe someday we will be civilized enough to use utensils. :)


My repentent little boy (NOT!) :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M Reil said...

Well it was a good cake.

Delyna said...

except for the 'strawberry goo'

Contributors