Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Olive Garden
When the kids have a birthday we let them choose the resturant for our family dinner, so last night was Madison's turn. Gone are the days of McDonalds and Wendys. For the last few years, both girls have requested Olive Garden. We all had a great time (even Ashton who dined on bread sticks and spaghetti).
Madison wasn't feeling 100% on her birthday and she really wanted to enjoy her food, so we waited to go out until this week. (I'm always game for a reason not to cook dinner-especially in the summer)
The last picture I had to include. Leave it to a Sienna to leave no room for a human being to get in (or out of) the van. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(125)
-
▼
July
(27)
- Hip Hoppin' Girls
- Chocolate Milk- FOR EVERYBODY!!!
- I did it!
- SF Tall Ships Festival
- Soccer
- Set them Free.....
- Getting into her work!
- My Artists
- Payton's Dance Class
- Better than a Little Brother
- Alex
- 4th of July Party on July 19th
- Swimming Lessons
- Olive Garden
- I ate Madison's Face!
- Madison't 11th Birthday
- Sticker Shock
- Reil American Girls!
- Darn
- Family Night
- Great Kids
- A Birthday At the Pool
- A 'Tweener'
- Independence Day
- How little boys crash
- Unchartered Territory
- Happy Canada Day
-
▼
July
(27)



No comments:
Post a Comment