Monday, May 18, 2009

Madison and Alex's Room


Madison picked out the colors for her room. It ended up being a daddy daughter project. (BTW I think everyone should have to paint with their kids. I can't believe some the amazing conversations I have had with these kids when we have been painting. This house has been such a journey.)





Madison is doing an above and under the sea theme. The top blue is lighter than the bottom blue but is hard to tell because I took the pictures late at night. She had several plans for each level. Alex is of course very easy going. He has some Super Mario vinyl stickers for beside his bed so he's happy.


BTW we replaced all the carpet in all of the rooms.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

EvE said...

So FUN!

Anonymous said...

Love your rooms--what a gift for color and decorating. No one deserves this beautiful home more!

Contributors