Monday, May 18, 2009

Payton and Ashton's Room


I know family and friends are wondering why they can't get a hold of me. Well, I am burning the candle at both ends and sometimes in the middle too! We finished painting the girls rooms this week and began moving some stuff into Payton and Ashton's.

I'm including before and after pictures. This is definitely a labor of love. I let Payton choose her own bedding (and of course Ashton's HAD to match). We scoped out many websites until she found a set that she loved. Wait until you see it. It is so Payton. What a girl




The 'girls' room has two windows, one of them is low enough that Ashton can look out (which she loves). Of course I won't let anyone open it because I am too paranoid but that is the way it goes. :)





We are missing the bunk beds but they will be on the wall that you can't see.
















Payton helped paint a lot of the room. (In case you can't tell she is so excited!) She is such a hard little worker!




I am dying to move in, but we are still a ways off. I am hoping to get the downstairs painted next week and then we can start moving more things out of our town house.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

EvE said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it all done!

suzi said...

Sydney wants Payton to know that she really likes the colors she chose. Very cool!

It looks like everything is coming together nicely. I am so excited for you guys. When is your move in date?

Contributors