Friday May
One of the requirements for the Faith In God Program (ages 8 - 11 year olds) is to help plan a Quarterly Activity. The boys planned some really fun physical activities. It was hilarious trying to co-ordinate the family walking on 'skis'. Ashton and I had to bow out- but that way we got a picture.
The Activity Day girls planned the family flag portion of the activity for their Faith in God requirements. Here Madison and Payton are explaining it to our group. (Is it just me or has Madison grown?)
There was another station where we played bingo using the monthly theme scriptures. We closed the evening with ice cream sundaes. Jan talked about how families are like sundaes. We all need our individual tastes and flavors for a great finished product! (I think my kids feel that I am the nut component of our family Sundae....)
I hope all the families had fun. We sure did.


No comments:
Post a Comment