We were busy doing school and Ashton was doing so great coloring beside us. I looked up to see that Ashton had colored all over her face- but it wasn't just random. No, she had colored with orange and black marker in lines on her face. She looked like a little tiger. She was way too cute to be mad at. I have to tell you, if I hadn't been there and
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Another Masterpiece!
We were busy doing school and Ashton was doing so great coloring beside us. I looked up to see that Ashton had colored all over her face- but it wasn't just random. No, she had colored with orange and black marker in lines on her face. She looked like a little tiger. She was way too cute to be mad at. I have to tell you, if I hadn't been there and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(129)
-
▼
March
(18)
- A Message
- The Entrance
- The School Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- The Living Room (Sort Of)
- Master Bath
- The Front Hallway
- Almost ours...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- A Broken Commandment.....
- Gratitude
- Georgie Porgie
- "I Really Lived"
- Our New House
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Jiminnie Cricket
- Another Masterpiece!
- The whirlwind of a trip!
-
▼
March
(18)


1 comment:
Ah Ha! Another artist!
Post a Comment