Monday, March 9, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?


Alex had wanted a bath this morning when we were all getting ready to get dressed. Not wanting to discourage the boy from being clean (usually it is A LOT of negotiation to get him to take a bath... I took it as a freebie).

I started the tub and let Ashton play standing beside the tub. Well, I guess those days are gone. Alex all of the sudden screamed, "Mom the baby!" and sure enough she had climbed in with her pjs on.


As I see more and more of her personality coming out, I realize she has some of all the previous 3 in her. How am I ever going to keep up!!! :) She keeps us on our toes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this story. So sweet to see Ashton's personality shining through.

Contributors