I love it too! The googone brought back memories when Madison was a baby- oh I miss you guys! Love the shamrock waffles too (and the green eggs and ham) I want to use all of your ideas! The chocolate cake story was great too, both Payton making it and Ashton sneaking it- so cute!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! I am SOOO happy for you! I bet it is hard to sleep at night for decorating and planning in your head!
The hardest is that we don't even get possession until Friday. I want to get in there and get started!
I love it too! The googone brought back memories when Madison was a baby- oh I miss you guys! Love the shamrock waffles too (and the green eggs and ham) I want to use all of your ideas! The chocolate cake story was great too, both Payton making it and Ashton sneaking it- so cute!
Post a Comment