Saturday, March 14, 2009

Georgie Porgie


I was teaching piano to a group of kids on Friday morning. The three of them were sitting on the piano bench getting ready to do our next song. Alex leaned over.... and kissed Gigi. "Alex!" I called. Gigi said it was O.K. as long as he kissed her on the cheek. She then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

I thought the story was cute so I began telling it to Kevin when he got home that evening.

"Daddy, Alex kissed a girl today."

Kevin smiled, "Who did you kiss Alex?"

"Sadie," was his reply.

Excuse me? I witnessed Gigi. Sadie is in his afternoon class. That stinker kissed 2 different girls in one day! We are going to have a serious talk. (And yes, we had already had the 'we only kiss family members' talk). Sigh. (Well at least he didn't make them cry.... )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kid has been giving you a run for your money from day one! I love the sweet stories of your family!

Delyna said...

I guess this had better serve as a warning for you when we come to visit... a house full of 4 girls! :)

Jennifer said...

What a cute little heartbreaker!

Contributors