For our St. Patrick's Day breakfast I (of course) made green eggs and ham (no, I am not claiming to be original.... ) Alex "did not like them", but at least I tried to be festive. :)
For Valentines Day I make heart shaped waffles and serve them with whip cream and strawberries (almost making my mouth water right now). Payton had suggested that we use the heart shaped waffle iron and make the hearts into a shamrock. That ended up being our delicious dinner. (Of course I couldn't resist the green food coloring)
BTW I am sure that Payton will want me to mention that she changed into that outfit specifically because it had no green. She then went to great lengths to hide a green barrette in her hair. I guess the opportunity to pinch someone back 10 times if they pinch you in error is worth getting the initial pinch. Oh Payton!


1 comment:
Thanks for the fun food posts today! I love so much reading about your family! I'm glad Payton is still developing her culinary talents! It is great to have a chef in the family. Everyone will want to go to her house for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment