Sunday, March 1, 2009

The whirlwind of a trip!


Of course we were all thrilled to see Brett be baptized but there were some other fun things that came out of our fast trip to Vegas.

Most important in Payton's mind was that she finally mastered riding her two wheeler. (Yes, that would be mean that we hauled the bike to Vegas..... ). She was so proud and has told almost everyone she has seen since.




Dealing with a bike in the back seat meant that we had 3 kids sitting together. (Actually Ashton was the one that started out alone in the middle and was moved back to help keep the peace!)


Looking into the back of the van gives you a glimpse into our chaos! :)




It is kinda funny because all of the sudden Alex LOVES chili cheese fries. When I was thinking about to being pregnant with him I realized I almost lived on them before he was born.......


We arrived in Vegas at 2 am Saturday morning and left at 11 am on Sunday morning. I think we got a lot accomplished considering! Well done.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My parents bought a 2nd home in St. George and we go there ALL the time. Usually we spend at least one day in Vegas with Scott's brother. It would be so great to meet up with you sometime at this "halfway point." Glad you had a great trip!

Contributors