Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Don't Worry Nana


While we were in Canada we stayed a few days at my moms. On the first day we were there, we were all getting ready for bed. My mom remembered that her van with her motorized scooter was still infront of the house, instead of in the garage.

"I am just scared something will happen to it if it is sitting out in front," she told us.

Alex jumped up and said, "Don't worry Nana, you don't have to be scared. I will move your van." He began to go outside. Kevin followed to 'assist'. Because it was such a short distance Kevin let Alex sit on his lap while they pulled the van into the garage. Of course, being the mom that I am, I have talked to them all about 'driving with Dad'. ('The law says you need to be 16 to drive a vehicle.....')

Alex came into the house and told me that had it taken care of. "Mom, so the police wouldn't know it was me ,I pretended I was metal," and he showed me his rigid pose. Oh, I had a hard time stifling my laughter on that one. I bet you would have convinced them Alex.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love stories of Alex. What a clever little boy!

Contributors