
One of my favorite things about being in Alberta is all the access to all the farming and pioneer things. When I go "home" I am reminded of how much we live "in" the city.
Friday was Ryan's birthday and one of the things he wanted to do was go to Sunnybrook Farm in Red Deer. Payton was a little dissapointed that it wasn't the 'real' Sunnybrook Farm from the book, "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" (although I know she was joking). Sunnybrook farm is still a working farm within the city. They have done a lot of things to make it kid friendly.
Strange, my camera was full of Bunny photos. Even the advertisement to 'take one home' made it on. Propaganda. I am stronger than that!!!! Maybe someday girls....
My sister's mother-in-law also came for Ryan's birthday so we had to 'grandmas' there. (BTW I was not there.... I was shopping in Edmonton with my sister..... )





1 comment:
Those bunny's are so cute I got to hold them! Next year I am going to do volunteer work.... If I can There where 10 year olds doing it so...
Post a Comment