I was getting ready to make pizza for dinner and Alex came to me and asked, "Mom, can a pizza be in the shape of a dinosaur?".
Hmm, I thought, "I guess it can."
"Well can we?"
I thought for a moment. Can we... well, there were no meetings, no practices, no rehearsals, no church activities, no real reason not to. "Great idea Alex! Let's do it".
We put the pizza dough onto the table and Alex and Ashton began their creations. (I quickly got my dough rolled out and in the oven to avoid...well whatever might happen. When Alex got on the table to put the extra pressure on rolling pin- I was glad I had made that choice :)
To some people this wouldn't be worthy of a post but to me it is huge!!! Being able to take the time- to have the time to just be spontaneous is something I am still getting used to. Thanks for helping remind me how to 'shake things up' a bit Alex!


No comments:
Post a Comment