Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hollywood Part 1


Well, we shopped and shopped and shopped and then decided that it was time to take in some of the sights. We left the shopping craze of downtown L.A. for the Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Even though we have family down there we hadn't really done many of the 'touristy' things so it was an adventure for all of us.























The girls enjoyed getting their picture taken with "stars" that they recognized. (Payton even chose Jackie Chan as one of hers.... )















We also found the cast of Harry Potter's footprints which was kind of fun too.







Another fun thing was all of the impersonators on the street. It almost felt like were were actually meeting them... except they were fictional or dead.... (I do have to say the Michael Jackson impersonator even did the moon walk. I felt old when one of the kids said, "He is doing one of his 'moves'." His moves? Maybe his signature move that every kid tried to replicate at dances for years to come...


I was fun to become part of the 'atmosphere'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors