
Tuesday we went to California Adventure. Deanna and I hung out while the girls did all the 'scary rides'- well scary to me! Usually I just have my 'baby' to keep me company and last time I was there Ashton had very little to say. While I would have been just fine with Ashton's company, I felt it a treasure to have my sister to chat with. You know you would think after 30 odd years we would run out of things to talk about but I don't think we had a quiet moment all week. :) I wish she was closer.

The girls got addicted to the Grizzly River Run- so much so that Alyssa and Krystie ended up forsaking part of the park. They had been to Walt Disney World a couple of year ago so they were just happy to be hanging with their cousins. The girls hit the ride just as people began lining up for the parade so they were able to get off and run on again. The guy working the ride teased them saying, "There are other rides you know!"
Our hotel was so close
were we able to walk home (and yes we were too cheap to pay the shuttle fee :) By the time the girls got back to the hotel they were pretty tired. We ended eating dinner at 10 pm. Thankfully the pool closed at 10 because I really think those girls would have gone swimming- yeah, I make it sound like I was trying to read their minds- no they totally asked, begged, pleaded to go swimming. Crazy kids.Here are all of our little darlings. This scene is slightly deceiving as well. Alyssa slept in the bathroom (we- well maybe just me- were too loud). Payton and Madison took turns sleeping on the floor. The last night they were both so cold I gave in and let them sleep in the bed and yes, I slept at their feet. Don't ask- just accept. :) We were ready for a good night's sleep so we could head back home in the morning. We really did a week's worth of vacation in 3 days. Wow.


No comments:
Post a Comment