Alex couldn't wait to get his cousins home because not only could they play the Wii- they were good at it. He called several times on the way home to see how far away we were. He asked us to try and drive really fast, but don't break the law, oh and don't stop unless you really, really have to. What a sweetie. He was waiting outside for us (I mean them) when we pulled into the driveway! Every moment he could steal the girls he got them to play the Wii.(For the record, once they left I felt extra sad for him so I played for a while. He told my I had begun my 'training'. Now whenever he wanted me to play, I need more training. I think he may have sales in his future)
That evening we took my mom out for dinner and then to a few more stores for her. Seriously I am not kidding when I say we did a week's worth of vacationing every day! They're my family and that's why I love them!


No comments:
Post a Comment