
Also on Hollywood Blvd is a Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. It was a great addition to our day.
Wax museums have come a long way. I remember visiting one as a child and while I was fascinated, it was all sectioned off and you couldn't get close and see the exhibits. Those days are happily gone. Now the figures are made out of a material that you can touch and 'play' with.
I took a ton of photos so I can't share them all. Here is a collage of some of the fun ones. It really gave the girls a taste of Hollywood, both current and of days gone by. If I hadn't had my sister and nieces and I wouldn't have gone but the kids all loved it so much.
Lesson learned.... live a little- even when you aren't the tour guide!




1 comment:
You did such a great job of documenting your trip. Sounds so fun.
Post a Comment