Thursday, October 23, 2008
Alexisms
When Payton was being baptized and had just come out of the water Alex yelled, "Dad, that was a good one!" (Of all the reminders- I forgot to tell him not to say anything "after" the prayer.)
Earlier this week, I was working with him on his middle name. He turns to me and says, "Mom I have 4 names." "Really?" I asked, "What are they?"
"Alex, Zander, Gerhardt, Reil". Nothing I could say would convince him otherwise.... (what would I know, I just filled out the form for the birth certificate.... oh and wait... and I'm his mother!!!!!)
The biggest 'sigh' for the week was when I wanted Alex to write out his full name. He looked at it and said, "Mom, it's too long, can I just type it?" Excuse me? I guess handwriting really is a dying art.
My next question- if Spiderman was bit my a radioactive spider to alter his DNA what kind of spider would need to bite Alex to alter his "Techy" DNA?????
Truthfully, I am just kidding. I love this little guy so much. He tells me I am "his best mom" and he is my best Alex!! What a sweetie (and doesn't he look like one of those choir boys on a Christmas Card?) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(125)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Trick or Treating
- Brownie Halloween Party
- Alex's Halloween Party
- Carving Pumpkins
- Ward Halloween Party Talent
- Too cute not to include
- Corn Maze, Tracy, CA
- Ward Halloween Party
- Remember that Silence thing?
- A Fall Scene
- Alexisms
- Pumpkin Patch
- Bless her Heart
- San Francisco Shakespeare Company
- A Rat- on purpose
- Investiture/Rededication
- Hidden Villa
- Saved From the Storm
- Mmmm strawberries
-
▼
October
(19)


No comments:
Post a Comment