Sunday, October 26, 2008

Too cute not to include


While I try and keep my pictures to a minimum, there were just so many pictures that just needed to be included. I have to break with minimalist tradition.

Here Kevin is with Ashton on the train.













O.K so this one isn't cute, but it was sure fun! Alex loved being able to run off some steam and climb these HUGE tires!












I included this one because I rarely include pictures of myself on my blog (mostly because I am taking the pictures). Kevin had the camera and he caught a 'lovely' picture of me walking through the maze. O.K. so you know I was there.








I had brought the big stroller for Ashton because she was way over due for a nap. Would you believe the child didn't sleep a wink the whole time we were wandering through that maze? (Who knew corn could be so stimulating?). She was going to participate in the activity no matter what. BUT- you know how when you are really tired and you know you don't dare sit down because then your body will realize how tired you are and you will get sleepy..... Car seats totally have that effect. Such a trooper that baby is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you continue to keep busy doing amazing things. Hope all is going well.
Love ya,
Dad

Contributors