He put the book down and went off to play somewhere. It had been such a crazy week, I was just enjoying the quiet sitting on the couch getting caught up on some of my emails. All of the sudden I realized it had been silent for awhile.....
Alex came around the corner and said, "Mom now I look like a mummy". I, of course, thought, he was saying mommy and was worried that he really thought my make up looked that way. When I asked for clarification, "Mommy?" he said, "No mom, just like this mummy and then he set the book up and put his hands in the 'burial position'.
So when you look at the pictures and think that he looks like he has a black eye (or two) realize that he was striving to be an Egyptian King.
(BTW Kevin says this kind of thing is my own fault. If I would just stop teaching the kids things........ I know, I know.... I really have to work on it!)
Another note: He of course didn't bother to use the cheap Target makeup I had. No, he had to use the expensive Sheer Cover mineral based stuff. Ah Alex.


No comments:
Post a Comment