Friday, October 3, 2008

Mmmm strawberries

It is always a gamble for me to buy fruit I want to save for a later date. I went grocery shopping and thought we could have banana splits (with fresh strawberries... mmmm) on Friday night. Well, of course the joke is on me.

Alex loves strawberries. He broke them out and left them on the table. Cue Ashton- who is now tall enough to grab 'stuff' off the edge of the table. Mmmm strawberries.

Well, there was that 'golden silence' and I found a baby sitting on the floor eating whole strawberries. She pulled the whole container off and chowed down. What a girl. Looks like she pulled a lot of other things off as well. I sometimes wonder why I clean......

(At least she is cute!)

P.S. I bought over 20 bananas and they are ALL gone. Literally in 2 days!!!! Guess I will be baking brownies for that ice cream... maybe it did work out for the best.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors