Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Payton


Well, another one of my babies is growing up! I still don't see how any of this is possible. I swear I just brought her home from the hospital a couple of years ago (I have to say years because some how I have 2 younger than her.... but it all seems a little strange).

In our family you get to pick the meals for your birthday. Payton requested orange rolls for breakfast and grilled cheese for lunch! Alex and I took her breakfast in bed (complete with candles to blow out) and then lunch in mom's bed... watching TV (and again Alex made sure we had candles for her to blow out!). I am not sure who enjoyed it more, Alex or the birthday girl.

Payton decided that it would be a lot of fun if we blew off the day and went to .... THE BALBOA with some of our friends! (Like I said, my kids had a healthy love for the Balboa prior to their cousins coming- we just expected that in CA our guests would like to see more of CA)

It was a perfect day for being in the water! What a great birthday!






Ashton being a good sport (Mom didn't want to go in the water today..... so Ashton played on the hard cement! What a girl)














Madison and Katie sampling the leftover orange rolls from the morning. :) (YUM!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors